It is with this view that I sit here on a Thursday evening and reflect on what God has been up to in the last month. The sunsets in Zambia never cease to amaze and capture me. The beauty and range of colours illuminating the dark sky quieten me, still my mind and allow me simply to be, to sit and rest in God’s presence. To be grateful for another day, another moment.
There are many highlights to share for May:
- We are in our new office!
- Sharing a platform with the Zambian First Lady to share our vision and heart for keeping children safe
- Getting to know Myrl and have her stay with us and become part of the Tehila Team
- The arrival of Jonathan, a social work student from Michigan, US
- The launch of a new keeping children safe platform in Kalingalinga